Thursday, February 09, 2006

I've won a motor home!

>A blonde goes into a coffee shop and notices there's a "peel and win"
>sticker on her coffee cup.
>
>So she peels it off and starts screaming, "I've won a motorhome!
>
>I've won a motor home!"
>
>The waitress says, "That's impossible. ?The biggest prize is a free
>Lunch.?"
>
>But the blonde keeps on screaming, "I've won a motor home! ?I've won a
>motor home!"
>
>Finally, the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're
>mistaken. ? You couldn't have possibly won a motor home because we
>didn't have that as a prize.
>
>The blonde says, "No, it's not a mistake. ?I've won a motor home!"
>
>And she hands the ticket to the manager and HE reads...
>
>
>(Scroll down!!) ??
>?
>?
>?
>?
>?
>
>?
>?
>(YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE THIS! I PROMISE!)
>?
>?
>?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>"W I N A B A G E L"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home